Show Recently Published Articles is an On-Site notification template that can keep the end-users engaged on the website by showing them the latest published articles and preventing drop-offs.
Here you can modify the colour and opacity of -
- Top Border
Exit Intent(works on Dekstop only) - When the end-user tries to exit the tab or close the browser.
Timing - Once the end-user spends
X seconds on the website
Scroll percentage - Once the end-user scroll
X% of the screen
If all 3 check boxes are checked then whichever trigger is triggered first then the On-Site notification will be displayed.
Repeat On-Site Delay - After
X amount of time the On-Site notification triggers will be reset
Show Dismissed On-Site again after - The On-Site notification triggers will be reset after
X amount of time when the end-user dismisses it.
- Click on the On-Site Notification button in your dashboard -
- Click on Get Started -
- Click on the Continue button in template for Show Recently Published Articles -
- Update Title and Top Border
- Update Trigger and Timing
- Turn On the On-Site Notifications
- Click on the Campaign Name
- Check the Analytics(Available Stats - Impressions, Clicked and Dismissed)
Updated 24 days ago