You can get started with web push notifications in less than 5 minutes using Google Tag Manager. Here is how you can do it:
- Sign in to your Google Tag Manager account and click on 'New Tag'.
- Start by giving your tag an appropriate name. For instance - iZooto Tag
- Select the 'Custom HTML Tag' option.
- From your iZooto Panel, copy the iZooto JS and place it under and Select the Trigger.
- In order to get it working you need to save and publish your Tag.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?