If you are facing any issues with our SDK on either Android or iOS, please ensure that you follow the below steps to rule out common causes.
iZooto regularly updates both Android & iOS SDKs. If you are facing any issue with our SDKs, chances are it was fixed in the most recent update.
You can find the most recent versions on our GitHub repository.
Here is a quick reference of our SDKs Troubleshooting Docs:
- Native Android Troubleshooting
- Native iOS Troubleshooting
- Flutter Troubleshooting
- React Native Troubleshooting
- Notifications not shown on device
- Notification Images not shown on device
- Notifications delayed
- Duplicated notifications
- Notification CTR
- Mismatched Push Certificate
- Mismatched User Environment
- Mismatched Bundle ID
- Android Mismatched Users
- Bundle / Certificate Mismatch
- Invalid Push Certificate
If the issue is still not resolved following the above steps, please share the app crash logs through a
.txt file to [email protected] explaining the issue in as much detail as possible. This would help us to better understand what exactly the issue is.
Updated over 1 year ago