Troubleshooting common issues setting up and running iZooto for App Push Notifications on Android and iOS.
If you are facing any issues with our SDK on either Android or iOS, please ensure that you follow the below steps to rule out common causes.
1. Make sure you have the latest version of our SDK
iZooto regularly updates both Android & iOS SDKs. If you are facing any issue with our SDKs, chances are it was fixed in the most recent update.
You can find the most recent versions on our GitHub repository.
2. See our Troubleshooting Guides
Here is a quick reference of our SDKs Troubleshooting Docs:
- Native Android Troubleshooting
- Native iOS Troubleshooting
- Flutter Troubleshooting
- React Native Troubleshooting
- Notifications not shown on device
- Notification Images not shown on device
- Notifications delayed
- Duplicated notifications
- Notification CTR
- Mismatched Push Certificate
- Mismatched User Environment
- Mismatched Bundle ID
- Android Mismatched Users
- Bundle / Certificate Mismatch
- Invalid Push Certificate
3. Share App Crash Logs
If the issue is still not resolved following the above steps, please share the app crash logs through a
.txt file to [email protected] explaining the issue in as much detail as possible. This would help us to better understand what exactly the issue is.
Updated 11 months ago