iZooto's Zapier integration allows you to connect your RSS feed with iZooto. The integration enables you to send automated notifications to your subscribers whenever there is a new update to the RSS feed.
Bloggers, news sites can use this integration to send out a notification whenever a new article is published.
- Go to iZooto Integrations, select RSS + iZooto zap.
Alternatively, you can configure it from your iZooto account. Go to Settings > General > Integration > Automate notifications with Zapier and click on 'Use this Zap'.
- Click on 'Create this Zap'
- Click on 'Continue'
- Input your RSS URL.
- Test your feed and continue.
- Choose iZooto action - 'Send Push Notification'
- Input iZooto ID from your iZooto account. Go to 'Settings' from the left navigation menu, choose 'General ', select and copy 'iZooto ID' mentioned.
- Save and Continue.
- Match the respective fields from RSS to notifications for Notification Title, Message and Landing URL.
- Test and verify the integration.
- Finish the setup.
Updated almost 2 years ago