This document lists down step by step procedure and the list of prerequisites that needs to be followed.
A Facebook page that has existed for at least 90 days.
Be registered as a News Page Index. This is a foundational step to help Facebook identify Pages that primarily publish news content on the platform.
Read the guidelines laid out by Facebook
The links above should come in handy to understand Facebook's policy for Messenger Push notifications.
Admin of the page needs to access Business Settings >> Registrations >> News Pages >> Select the Page.
- Complete the Business and Domain Verification and hit Submit.
The NPI approval process could take up to a few weeks. It is suggested that you complete this procedure beforehand.
If the Facebook Page is not NPI approved and started sending Messenger Push Notifications, you risk your Facebook Page being blocked by Facebook.
Click on Add Project from the top-left dropdown.
Select Messenger as the Platform.
- Input Title
- Select the Website from the drop-down
1 (a). Click on Link your Facebook here
- Login to your Facebook Account
- You will be redirected to Facebook login.
- Select the Facebook page you want to connect to.
Once connected, you can see your page details on the iZooto Panel including:
- Page Name
1 (b). Change Opt-in configurations. ( Optional)
- You can change the message of the Opt-in prompt
- Set the repeat prompt delay
Hit Save and you are done!
Updated 7 days ago