Welcome Notifications are available only on the Essential Plan and above.
You can set up welcome notifications from the iZooto Dashboard. Set Welcome Notification > Turn the toggle ON.
Here you need to fill all the fields before sending the notification.
- Notification Title and the Notification Message - We recommend keeping the message short and to the point.
- Notification Icon - Using your brand logo is what we suggest for maximum recall.
- Landing Page URL - Choose the page where you want the subscriber to land after clicking on the notification. Usually a page that's running a seasonal sale or offers.
You can see the preview of your welcome notification at the right side of the panel.
- Large Image - You can also add a banner image to your welcome notification to make it visually appealing.
- Button - You can also add a button (CTA) for further user interaction. Example: Shop Now or Book Now
- UTM Parameters - We strongly recommend adding the UTM parameters to track the performance of the campaign easily in your Google Analytics.
After completing the above steps, hit the save button to start sending Welcome Notifications to your subscribers.
Here is how the Welcome Notification would look on a Windows 10 device using Chrome.
We recommend you change your Welcome Notification content every month so it aligns with your current sales theme. For example, during Christmas add some festive content as the title and message and link the landing URL to your Christmas sale page.
A much more engaging approach to reach out the newly acquired subscribers is via the Welcome Playbook. This allows you to create a targetted drip campaign focusing solely on the subscribers who are new and has the maximum buying intent.