Available for customers on iZooto's Enterprise Plan
We often come across cases where a business with more than 1 website, needs to set up a subscription experience such that users across two websites are asked to subscribe only once or either of the domain.
Master Pixel [Available only on Enterprise Plan]
Such implementations where subscriptions across multiple websites are managed under one account are done using iZooto's Master Pixel.
Consider 2 domains - https://batman.com and https://superman.com (or https://gotham.batman.com and https://batman.com).
Now, if a user is subscribed on https://batman.com, the same user would not be asked to subscribe on the second domain (https://superman.com or https://gotham.batman.com).
Also, the domain on which the user subscribes for notification is tagged against them to ensure that you can create an audience and target subscribers of a specific domain.
You can segment user who subscribed to a specific domain using Audience Builder
- We start with putting together the list of all the websites (domains) for which we want to merge subscribers.
- One specific domain is identified as the master domain and rest all the domains are considered as child domains.
- Subscribers across all websites ( master domain + child domains ) are merged under the master domain on the iZooto panel.
- You can segment your audience and track which subscriber belongs to which domain.
- You can also track website activity across all the domains via events and user properties.
Maximum domains that can be merged
There are always practical limits to specific custom implementations. It is advised that is kept to less than 15. For more questions, drop a line on email@example.com